Job Duties and Responsibilites
Company: Carrington Mortgage Holdings
Job Title: Compensation Specialist
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA
The Compensation Specialist is responsible for assisting in the administration of the Company’s compensation programs with an emphasis on supporting sales compensation and commission/incentive calculations. Provides analysis and input on merit and promotional increases recommended by the business unit leaders.
- Supports ongoing biweekly and semi-monthly commission/incentive calculations for the company; produce individual commission statements and issue to the plan participants.
- Supports the Commission Analysts with delivering timely and accurate sales incentive calculations and reporting each pay period.
- Performs analysis regarding compensation and sales representative production.
- Manage, document, and execute approved guarantees, commission ramp-up plans, pay exceptions, and other off-cycle pay components, in excel, on department logs/files, and in DocuSign.
- Research and resolve questions, discrepancies, and other ad hoc requests from the sales organization and sales leadership as needed.
- Assembles and analyzes data for audits and requests from legal and compliance departments.
- May write job descriptions and assist with managing the job description database.
- May conduct job evaluations to determine appropriate job description, FLSA status, salary grade and range.
- May provide guidance to managers regarding appropriate compensation of their associates and assist with recommending compensation actions and process.
- Provide management reporting as needed.
- Perform other duties and work on other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, finance or related field; applicable work experience may be substituted.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Compensation Analyst, Commission Analyst, Sales Operations Analyst, Financial Analyst or similar role.
- Experience working in HR preferred.
- Experience administering and calculating incentive programs preferred.
- Financial Services, Real Estate or Mortgage industry experience preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification or progress toward a CCP from World at Work preferred.
- Experience with UltiPro and/or Callidus Cloud is a plus.
About the Company:
Carrington is a holding company whose primary businesses include asset management, mortgages, real estate transactions and real estate logistics. Collectively, the businesses are vertically- and horizontally-integrated, and provide a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions in the United States. Carrington’s international presence includes operations in the United Kingdom and Italy. Guided by a leadership team with a wealth of industry experience and guided by a consistent philosophy, Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. Join us.
How to Apply: