Company: Glidewell Dental
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA
Provides professional guidance, coordination, and support in the effective and consistent application of staff job classification and compensation administration policies and practices. Administers and maintains various compensation-related data management systems, and coordinates and facilitates implementation of corporate-level compensation programs and initiatives.
Job Duties and Responsibilites:
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of policies covering compensation-related programs.
- Provides assistance, direction and information to Management, internal team members and various employee populations by responding to inquiries regarding compensation. Researches and investigates various compensation related issues.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices for all Company locations; communicates with managers as needed to obtain additional information and provides recommendations regarding salary proposals.
- Works with Management within the lines of business to review staffing placements and provide consultative recommendations on employee compensation and pay equity.
- Drafts and maintains incentive plans; updates incentive plans as necessary. Works with management to ensure incentive plan metric aligns with the overall Company and/or division goals and objectives.
- Prepares new or revises existing job descriptions; meets with managers to gather relevant information.
- Conducts pay band analysis for proposed new positions and for identified current positions to determine appropriate pay grade assignment.
- Participates in surveys regarding pay, policies, procedures, salary structures, and develop proposals and make recommendations regarding modifications.
- Conducts job evaluations and requests for new/revised classifications of positions to determine appropriate exemption status and pay band assignments.
- Administers compensation policies and programs including but not limited to developing process and protocol documentation, memos, and forms.
- Maintains and updates compensation tools, systems, or processes used to administer compensation programs such as merit increases, bonus administration, or job descriptions and evaluations.
- Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Assists with researching business, competitive and legal/legislative issues affecting the plans, programs, policies and practices and recommends appropriate revisions.
- Assists with conducting studies on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or recognition awards.
- Works with internal payroll, accounting and finance teams to track, report, and analyze pay equity.
- Works with and provides compensation recommendations and guidance to Management on the annual salary review process. Oversight responsibility for payroll processing of the merit increases.
- Creates and updates forms related to Compensation processes and procedures.
- Creates and maintains Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions for Compensation processes and procedures; updates as necessary.
- Collaborates with Payroll on resolving pay system issues and problems.
- Maintains and updates compensation related data in HRIS and electronic filing system.
§ Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Finance, or other related field of study.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Human Resources or Compensation.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience administering compensation programs.
About the Company:
Glidewell Dental provides products and services to dental professionals in the United States and internationally. We are focused on building innovative technology for our customers to make better decisions that improve patient outcomes. We value our culture by encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions.
How to Apply:
Submit application/resume at JoinGlidewell.com