Company: EASTRIDGE Workforce Solutions
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Location: Irvine, Ca
Job Summary: Provides advice to Company managers on pay decisions, policy interpretation, and job evaluations. Monitors manager pay recommendations for conformance to Company policy. Evaluates jobs, determines grades, pay levels and incentive eligibility, and maintains all related records. Administers pay increase and cash incentive programs.
Job Duties and Responsibilites:
· Develop and audit both internal and external competitive pay structures by analyzing the business strategy, internal job hierarchy, and financial status.
· Assist managers in developing accurate and effective job descriptions by conducting job description training and auditing existing job descriptions for compliance.
· Audit new and existing positions by analyzing market data, salary grade and rang, and salary surveys.
· Administers the review system and the management/sales incentive plans.
· Pull and distribute weekly management reports
· Conduct compensation training as needed.
· Stay up to date on laws regarding compensation and conduct audits to ensure compliance.
· Assist in developing compensation policies and procedures.
· Bachelor's degree in a related field.
· 3-5 years of compensation experience.
· CCP certification is preferred.
· Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, and draw valid conclusions.
· Advanced skills with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Excellent math, writing, and verbal communication skills.
About the Company: Eastridge Workforce Solutions is committed to pairing the most reputable, respected companies with top talent professionals. Ranked in the top 1% of firms nationwide, Eastridge is dedicated to excellence and has been for over 40 years. From the beginning, our core values have guided our innovative spirit and that is why Eastridge is trusted by over 1,300 organizations from startups to Fortunate 500 companies. We look forward to being a resource to you!
How to Apply:
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org