Company: Southern California Edison
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Location: Rosemead, CA
As a member of the Center of Excellence for Corporate Compensation, the successful candidate will develop the framework and guidelines around corporate compensation programs and policies. He/she will provide specialized knowledge and expertise to Organizational Unit (OU) Compensation Consultants for the design of OU specific compensation programs, policies and processes ensuring alignment with Corporate Compensation framework and guidelines. He/she will collaborate with OU Compensation Consultants on high value-add, core programs and processes to ensure successful and consistent execution.
Job Duties and Responsibilites:
· Serves as expert in Compensation and assists in the annual planning process to identify enterprise-wide priorities and develop or refresh framework, policies and processes.
· Designs, implements and administers core corporate compensation programs, policies and processes.
· Designs and implements moderate to complex company-wide initiatives.
· Develops and provides enterprise-wide training and communication materials for delivery across the OUs.
· Provides support through analysis and solution development to OU Compensation Lead on OU specific comp issues.
· Must have a minimum of 5 years of compensation administration experience.
About the Company:
Southern California Edison, an Edison International (NYSE:EIX) company, serves a population of nearly 14 million via 5 million customer accounts in a 50,000-square-mile service area within Central, Coastal and Southern California. Join the utility leader that is safely delivering reliable, affordable electricity to our customers for over 125 years.
How to Apply: