Company: Panasonic Avionics Corporation
Job Title: Compensation Analyst I ( Contract)
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Job Summary: Panasonic Avionics Corporation is looking for an entry level Compensation Analyst to join the team. This individual will perform support function for Compensation Department in the areas of developing, implementing and administering domestic and global compensation programs. Primary responsibilities include job analysis, market pricing, survey submission, data maintenance and analysis, etc. Also administer daily activities and communications for company’s Employee Recognition Program.
Candidates should have one to two years of experience in broad based compensation. This is a great opportunity for someone continues to learn and grow in Comp area.
This is a temp/contract role for one year assignment. Pay is $30-35/hour. Job location is in Lake Forecast, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilites:
· Audit jobs for content and prepares and/or reviews job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
· Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment
· Review job descriptions, create job matches and conduct market pricing for jobs
· Conduct job analysis to support salary structure development/review during merges and acquisitions project
Compensation Surveys Submission
· Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company’s competitive position.
Market Pay data update and maintenance
· Work with vendor to prepare data files, upload survey report data, and update compensation data on regular basis
· Validate job and market data in the system and make sure data is accurate and up to date
· Support new market pricing system implementation and data transition if it is approved
Employee Recognition Program Administration
· Provide regular support to program administration, including respond to user questions on access, system features etc., run report, provide data analysis, etc.
· Work with manager to develop campaign and communication plans. Draft communications, follow up to launch campaigns and encourage participations
· Support Recognition consolidation project that is led by PNA
· Provide assistance in data validation and analysis for merit budgets, bonus plans, or other compensation-related programs.
· Advanced skill level for Excel required
· High level of detail orientation; good communication skills
· Knowledge of Market Pay, Pay factors or Workday systems is beneficial
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· One to two years’ of experience in Compensation
About the Company:
For more than 35 years, Panasonic Avionics has strengthened the connection between the world’s airlines and their passengers. We are recognized globally for our experience and leadership in product innovation and customization, system reliability, and customer care. We collaborate with over 275 airline customers to develop inflight entertainment and communications (IFEC) solutions that are designed to meet their unique fleet, brand, operations, and business requirements, based on state-of-the-art technology, connectivity, and industry know-how. Every year, more than 500 million passengers enjoy an amazing entertainment experience flying onboard Panasonic-equipped aircraft.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com