Company: Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Job Title: Senior Compensation Analyst
Location: Brea, CA
Reporting directly to the VP, Compensation, the Senior Compensation Analyst will serve as a business partner and consultant within the Danaher Life Sciences and Diagnostics Platforms, which include several operating companies focused on the research and development of medical devices and consumables for the life science and diagnostics industries. The Senior Analyst role will be based in Brea, CA, but will provide global support, collaborating with compensation and business leaders across the operating companies.
Job Duties and Responsibilites:
- • Provide guidance to operating companies in the platform regarding timelines, process considerations and expectations around various compensation life cycle events to promote consistency across the platform. Events supported include merit planning, variable pay administration, and equity nomination and distribution processes.
- • Perform data analytics to support various compensation assessments across operating companies and provide recommendations to compensation leadership.
- • Provide consultation and guidance to operating companies around consistency in application of the Global Career and Reward Framework.
- • Consult with compensation leaders in various operating companies regarding compensation matters such as market pricing, pay adjustments, and talent acquisition.
- • Recommend creative and collaborative solutions for resolving compensation-related issues.
- • Advise compensation and business leaders on employment-related law and internal policy to support compliance. Includes performing FLSA analyses and keeping up to date on regulatory as well as internal legal changes.
- • Support internal and external audits of compensation related matters.
- • Actively contribute to developing and shaping best practices, policies and standard work.
- • Collaborate with compensation leaders to understand country and OPCO differences to inform platform compensation policy and processes.
- • Participate in acquisition due-diligence and integration.
- • Conduct any additional duties as required.
- • Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience or, master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience
- • Previous experience driving the annual compensation process either as a compensation analyst or HR business partner preferred
- • Hands on experience with Senior Leader compensation is preferred
- • High level knowledge of Compensation practices and principles, pay laws, and regulations. Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) a plus, but not required
- • Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Word, and Power Point
- • Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate to different audiences at various levels of the organization, globally.
- • Can manage highly sensitive and confidential data in a professional manner.
- • Additional professional qualifications include, but not limited to:
- • Results oriented – has track record for taking ownership and accountability
- • Team Player – recognizes the importance of relationship management and builds credibility through action and results
- • Customer Service oriented – high sense of urgency and professionalism
- • Strong organizational, analytical and management skills. Possess strong project management skills
- • Prior experience with a geographically dispersed workforce preferred
- Experience with Workday is a plus
About the Company:
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply:
Please use the external link below and search for the following requisition number.
external link: https://www.beckmancoulter.com