Join Us For An Exclusive
Half-day Fiduciary Training Program
Learn how to better manage & optimize your company’s retirement plan.
No cost to attend, space is limited so be sure to register.
For more information on the session or registration, call:
855-755-4015, ext. 110
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
8:00AM - 2:00PM
University of California, Irvine
Student Center (Room: Doheny CD)
A311 Student Center
Irvine, CA 92697
Adjunct Lecturer: John W. Spach, AIF®, C(k)P®
This program has been pre-approved for 5 PDC Hours and 5 Hours HR HRCI Re-certification Credit
Top industry professionals will be presenting a TPSU 401(k) educational program in your area. The Mission of TPSU is to enable plan fiduciaries to improve their retirement plan through education and training. This half-day program covers essential topics pertaining to retirement plan leadership and welcomes HR professionals, benefit specialists, business owners and retirement plan committee members who serve in any of the following capacities for their company retirement plan - Plan Fiduciaries, Plan Trustees and Plan Administrators. Core areas of study during the on-site training program will include:
- Oversight of fiduciary liability
- Improvement of plan outcomes
- The roles of service providers/advisors
- Effective retirement plan management
- Design and oversight of a plan benefit committee
- Simple to implement improvements that have a high impact
- Comprehending key regulation — including DOL requirements
What you will receive by attending?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Access to TPSU online courses covering the topics mentioned above
- Network with professionals responsible for retirement plan duties
- Complimentary access to the Learning Management System
- The opportunity to interact with top industry leaders
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
For more information on the
session or registration,
call 855-755-4015, ext. 110 or
©2016 TRAU, Inc. dba TPSU (The Plan Sponsor University).All Rights Reserved.
The Plan Sponsor University (TPSU) is recognized
by SHRM to offer Professional Development
Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR
Certification Institute of the quality of the activity. It means
that this activity has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for re-certification credit.
TPSU Program Flyer - UIrvine .3..29.16.pdf